Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harold Masterson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harold Masterson

Harold Masterson Empty
PostSubject: Harold Masterson   Harold Masterson Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 am

Harold Masterson Employment

◦ HAROLD MASTERSON ◦

Harold Masterson Qyxno3
D.O.B: 13/05/1978
STREET ADDRESS: 11 Soho Square
TOWN/CITY: Soho, London
COUNTY/STATE: Westminster
HEIGHT: 6’2”
WEIGHT: 165lbs
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: A few small scars but nothing worth noting.

◦ EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEW ◦

Please list position(s) for which you are applying within the Thamesmead Facility:

I am applying for the position of General Surgeon.

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

I have worked in both hospitals and psychiatric facilities and both have interested me greatly. However, I do not think I’m interested in returning to a regular hospital at this time. With the experiences I’ve had I think I would like continue work in facilities that still provide a challenge but without the overwhelming stress of an emergency room.

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

I am an experienced surgeon and am comfortable working under stress. As the only surgeon at Hadley I was capable of performing the procedures necessary with only what the facility had to offer which was not much.

Do you posses the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

A-Levels in Biology and Chemistry, a PhD in internal medicine, General Medical Counsel Program, as well as core surgical training.

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

I may be a general surgeon but I have done research into more specialized areas, allowing me a basic knowledge and this will assist me should someone come in with an injury or condition that requires a narrower focus. I also have worked as an administrative assistant which was a refresher course in just how much paper work comes with the job. I feel that this helps me on not only the medical side, but the office side as well.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

I worked in King’s College hospital from 2002-2007, part of that time was spent as a general surgeon. I worked as an administrative assistant in 2010 at the Hadley Institute for Troubled Youth but became the surgeon after it became apparent one was needed. Recently I was employed at Green Ridge Medical Center on Green Ridge Island off the coast of Oregon as the lead Surgeon of the facility.

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions there, company names, and locations:

See Above.

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

Working at Hadley taught me that I had to be prepared for anything. That at any moment someone could need a life saving surgery and I had to react quickly without many resources.

◦ PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION ◦

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

Dedicated, purposeful, efficient, unwavering, and skilled.

You're in a desert, walking along. You look down and see a tortoise. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, trying to right itself, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why?:

If it really wanted to live it would stop at nothing to flip itself right. If it can’t then evolution still has a way to go.

You find a glass. The total volume capacity of the glass is taken up half by water and half by air. Is the glass half empty, or half full?:

A nod’s as good as wink to a blind man.

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

When I’m stress or under too much pressure I turn to music. I’m a big classic rock fan and settling down in a chair with my radio or records is a sure way to help me after a hard day. Since I quit smoking I tend to sit with my left hand by my face as well. The simple motion helps me find some comfort.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive. Explain these choices if necessary:

Three negative traits would be that I like to be in control and have a difficult time giving it up, I’m stubborn when challenged, and I get set in my ways and it takes time for me to adjust to change. Some positive traits would be that I don’t let my emotions cloud my judgment when working, I can keep a level head during an emergency and I am and quite the cook if I do say so myself.

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

I hurt someone important to me some years ago without even thinking and it sent my life into a tailspin. Everything was upside down for a long time and looking back I would like nothing more than to change that one moment where I ruined what I had.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

I would have a lengthy discussion with my superior about why I am against it but I would keep an open mind. If they are justified in their reasoning for asking me to do this task then I would do my best.

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

For me it greatly depends on what’s being done. If it were something minor I might have a word with the individual and hope that it can end there. Otherwise I would take it to my superiors and let them handle it.

If your application for employment to the Thamesmead Facility is approved, will you agree to sign a full non-disclosure agreement, knowing that you would be unable to discuss any methods, protocols, subjects or other staff members with anyone not also employed by Brideston Pharmacokinetics?:

Yes, I would.

If hired by Brideston Pharmacokinetics would you agree to follow all facility rules, guidelines and orders or instructions given to you by superiors, regardless of moral objections or other hindrances?:

Yes, I would.

◦ ENVIRONMENTAL SCREENING ◦

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

I grew up in the borough of Knightsbridge in London to a family of status. My mother and father had connections throughout the city and I enjoyed a life of privilege. I will admit that early on in my life I was a bit rougher around the edges but time taught me to be a better man and that is who pens this application now.

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

As a young boy I found it difficult to make friends. However, as I got older and grew into myself I was able to overcome the rather rough patch I had been going through and was able to make many friends. Dare I say I became quite the charmer.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

My parents encouraged me to pursue this path but ultimately it was my own decision. I decided young that I wanted to become a doctor and then later decided to become a general surgeon.

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

N/A

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

I have never abused any controlled substances.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

I have never been convicted of a crime.

◦ LEGAL DOCUMENTATION ◦

By signing below, you agree, upon approval of your application for employment, not to disclose any information about methods, protocols, treatments, studies, subjects or staff members both within or outside of the Thamesmead facility, belonging to Brideston Pharmacokinetics with any parties not herein employed, or possessing appropriate clearances from Brideston Pharmacokinetics. You understand that your employment by Brideston Pharmacokinetics may be terminated at any time without appropriate reason or warning. You understand that termination of your employment either by you, the employee or by Brideston Pharmacokinetics, without two weeks notice, disqualifies you from receiving any owed pay cheques, vacation hours and pay or bonuses. Upon employment by Brideston Pharmacokinetics, you hereby agree to abide by all rules, guidelines and instructions or demands from your facility superiors without question. You acknowledge that you have read and understood all facility guidebooks and you agree to abide by the rules set forth in them. You understand that you are required to sign a full, legal and binding non-disclosure agreement and that this agreement is binding after termination of employment.

Please sign and date below:

Harold Masterson
    ◦ 16/06/2011 ◦

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Harold Masterson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harold Masterson   Harold Masterson Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:58 am

Harold Masterson Approvedr

◦ HAROLD MASTERSON ◦

POSITION: General Surgeon
    DEPARTMENT: Medical Department
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Dr. ________

◦ OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY ◦

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

• Sign up for staff housing either at the condominium complex HERE, or in Greater London, HERE.

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent staff & subject handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://brideston.board-directory.net

Harold Masterson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead :: Orientation Centre :: Staff Files-
Jump to: