Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lindsey Kells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lindsey Kells

Lindsey Kells

Lindsey Kells Empty
PostSubject: Lindsey Kells   Lindsey Kells Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 am

Quote :

From: Nathaniel Brideston, St. Matilda Institution & Rehabilitation Hospital, East Haven, VT

Dear Isaac,

A gift for you. I hand picked her myself. She should make a lovely addition to your team.

Ha ha ha. Enjoy.

With Fondness,
Nate.

P.S. Careful, she bites.

Lindsey Kells Employment

◦ LINDSEY KELLS ◦

Lindsey Kells 2l8vuky         
D.O.B: 08/04/1967
STREET ADDRESS: Radar Road, St. Matilda's Institution & Rehabilitation Hospital, Ward C
TOWN/CITY: East Haven
COUNTY/STATE: Vermont
HEIGHT: Five feet and four inches
WEIGHT: 146
ETHNICITY: Black/African-American
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Both earlobes pierced, once. An appendectomy scar, a two inch scar in my scalp at age 8.

◦ EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEW ◦

Please list position(s) for which you are applying within the Thamesmead Facility:

Psychologist

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

I have eighteen years of experience working with adolescent patients and a little over two year's experience as a patient.
The pillows weren't near as fluffy as you said in the brochure.

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

Because two years of swallowing not-quite-so-mystery pills in your lovely Vermont facility was getting tiresome.

Do you posses the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

You can refer to my Previous applications for either Hadley or St Matilda.

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

Patience, more patience that I thought I actually had.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

Read my Hadley Application, I'm sure you still have it, if not...well that's your problem.

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions there, company names, and locations:

Nuthouse patient 2009-present (I know we all say we're sane but I have the paperwork to prove it.)
Adolescent Psychologist, Hadley institute for troubled youth—Oulette, L.A. 2009
Lead Adolescent and child Psychologist Lost boys group home – Charlotte, N.C. 2009- 1999
Adolescent and child psychologist, (Addison, Wessley, Naught, and Greenbaum) Private therapy practice—Poquoson, V.A. 1999-1993

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

I doubt many therapists working can say they've been in a mental facility, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me that experience.

◦ PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION ◦

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

I would prefer not to, thanks.

You're in a desert, walking along. You look down and see a tortoise. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, trying to right itself, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why?:

Reading the whole question I notice that I was the Catalyst in the tortoise's plight. It seems a somewhat sadistic thing to do, first to turn the animal over and then do nothing when it was pottering along it's own path happily. For some reason I acted upon this animal and now, I am refusing to act again...I could claim Darwinism, but then, I highly doubt 'survival of the fittest' meant 'survival of the one who can effect change on another creature and then absolve themselves of responsibility.' It is rather a mouth full. And secondly, that approach is a flimsy abjection of responsibility after taking action that otherwise would not have occurred without my interference. Knowing myself, if I were just going to eat the tortoise, I would give it a quick merciful end; I wouldn't bother flipping it on its back and watching the miserable little creature suffer.

If I am not helping, I only see two reasons why; either I'm dead not too far off which makes it difficult to right a tortoise, or perhaps...I'm using the tortoise as bait for some larger threat and felt the sacrificing the smaller animal for my own continued existence was for the (or my own self-centred) greater good. Or maybe I've just gotten sadistic in my early middle age.

You find a glass. The total volume capacity of the glass is taken up half by water and half by air. Is the glass half empty, or half full?:

I would have to say the glass is half full, though even an 'empty' glass is full of air and a 'full' glass has no more room for either air or water. likely this 'half-full' glass has a perfect composition of both. Unless you're about to take a sip, then I hope you enjoy my third ingredient.

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

Reading, Music and Yoga, also my imagination. ...the places one can go and the things they can do in the mind.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive. Explain these choices if necessary:

My positive and negative traits are the ability to spend over two years in a Brideston-operated nuthouse and not go insane myself.

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

I never would have gone to Hadley. It was a facility run by a weak-willed slip of a woman with all the spine of a dead jellyfish and the one Nazi that got away... Why would I change this event? Because if I hadn't taken the 'job' at Hadley I wouldn't be filling out this 'employment' application of my 'own free will' Funny how free will can be circumvented by the prospect of watching you brain slowly going to seed surrounded by the people you Literally used to treat.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

Very Good Question. I suppose you'd like an answer to it.

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

So long as they were not directly harming patients or myself, I wouldn't bother to stop them. I wouldn't piss on any one of you if you were on fire, and it would save MY life, do you think I would care if someone was stealing from you?

If your application for employment to the Thamesmead Facility is approved, will you agree to sign a full non-disclosure agreement, knowing that you would be unable to discuss any methods, protocols, subjects or other staff members with anyone not also employed by Brideston Pharmacokinetics?:

No, in fact I'm going to have in interview with some of the lovely British press the moment I get off the plane.

If hired by Brideston Pharmacokinetics would you agree to follow all facility rules, guidelines and orders or instructions given to you by superiors, regardless of moral objections or other hindrances?:

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

◦ ENVIRONMENTAL SCREENING ◦

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

You have my previous applications, refer to them if you're actually interested in that.

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

I used to be a lot more sociable but my dance card has been full up for the last year or so thanks to your illustrious corperation. I may be a little rusty.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

Curiosity, isn't that was normally kills the cat, or gets it sitting in
St. Matilda's Ward C with some 'psychological intern' young enough to be her daughter assigned to 'help'.

Oh, and if you mean what prompted me to suddenly decide to come to London? Well when a slave/indentured servant gets traded from one house to another they don't get much choice, do they? But I suppose this being the twenty-first century and all, the bondslaves have to fill out a little paperwork.

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

I have not been a member of the armed forces, if I had I would have shot someone. Guess who...

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

I'm been on a Crane prescribed regiment of little pills. I've been waiting for the blue one, I want to see how deep the rabbit holes goes. I don't quite care for the red ones anymore.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

I have not, thought it Is strange that I've been incarcerated for so long without having committed any crime, save for making the Nazi uncomfortable I suppose.

◦ LEGAL DOCUMENTATION ◦

By signing below, you agree, upon approval of your application for employment, not to disclose any information about methods, protocols, treatments, studies, subjects or staff members both within or outside of the Thamesmead facility, belonging to Brideston Pharmacokinetics with any parties not herein employed, or possessing appropriate clearances from Brideston Pharmacokinetics. You understand that your employment by Brideston Pharmacokinetics may be terminated at any time without appropriate reason or warning. You understand that termination of your employment either by you, the employee or by Brideston Pharmacokinetics, without two weeks notice, disqualifies you from receiving any owed pay cheques, vacation hours and pay or bonuses. Upon employment by Brideston Pharmacokinetics, you hereby agree to abide by all rules, guidelines and instructions or demands from your facility superiors without question. You acknowledge that you have read and understood all facility guidebooks and you agree to abide by the rules set forth in them. You understand that you are required to sign a full, legal and binding non-disclosure agreement and that this agreement is binding after termination of employment.

Please sign and date below:

Bugs Bunny
    ◦ 16/06/2011 ◦

Last edited by Lindsey Kells on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Lindsey Kells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lindsey Kells   Lindsey Kells Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Lindsey Kells Approvedr

◦ LINDSEY KELLS ◦

POSITION: Psychologist
    DEPARTMENT: Psychiatric & Counsel
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Dr. Peter Westervelt

ADDRESS: 1 Crane Terrace

◦ OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY ◦

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

• Sign up for staff housing either at the condominium complex HERE, or in Greater London, HERE.

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent staff & subject handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://brideston.board-directory.net

Lindsey Kells
Page 1 of 1