Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isaac Brideston

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Brideston

Isaac Brideston Empty
PostSubject: Isaac Brideston   Isaac Brideston Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:25 am

Isaac Brideston Employment

◦ ISAAC BRIDESTON ◦

Isaac Brideston 29woaon
D.O.B: 14/09/1975
STREET ADDRESS: 1 Matilda Close
TOWN/CITY: Thamesmead
COUNTY/STATE: Greater London
HEIGHT: 6’
WEIGHT: 155lbs
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: None

◦ EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEW ◦

Please list position(s) for which you are applying within the Thamesmead Facility:

I am applying for facility administrator.

Please explain why you are applying for the position(s):

Mainly to amuse myself. This is my company and there is absolutely no reason for me to be filling this out. Once I’m finished I will review my own answers and approve myself. After all, I’ll be very impressed with me. I may even promote myself on the spot and make sure I have the nice, big corner office. I may even hire an assistant because sitting at a desk all day will be very taxing and someone will have to do get my coffee when I can’t be bothered.

Why do you feel you would be the best candidate for the position(s)?:

As one of the founders of Brideston Pharmacokinetics there are few who know this facility better than I.

Do you posses the necessary qualifications for the position(s) for which you are applying? If yes, please list them below:

I do possess the necessary qualifications and no, I will not list them.

What other qualifications or skills do you possess which you feel will aid your performance in the chosen position(s)?:

My award winning personality, to start. I find myself to be a very likeable person and I have a way with people.

Have you worked in this type of position or facility before? If so, where and when?:

Classified.

Please describe your most recent employment experiences, including your positions there, company names, and locations:

Classified.

How do you think your previous education and employment experiences will aid your performance within the chosen position(s)?:

Classified.

◦ PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION ◦

Please describe yourself to the best of your ability, in only five words. ('And' will not count towards these.):

Dedicated, hard working, awesome, and adorable.

You're in a desert, walking along. You look down and see a tortoise. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, trying to right itself, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why?:

Well, I bent down to turn the tortoise over and that was quite a bit of effort. After I watched it lying on its back a while I found that I couldn’t be bothered to reach down and flip it back on its feet. In short, I got lazy.

You find a glass. The total volume capacity of the glass is taken up half by water and half by air. Is the glass half empty, or half full?:

It is half. That is all.

What methods would you employ in order to relax during times of stress, and how effective do you think these have been in the past?:

I like walk and work out when stressed and I find that it has been very effective. Swimming especially helps me.

Please list three traits about yourself that you consider negative, and three traits about yourself that you consider positive. Explain these choices if necessary:

Three negative traits about myself would be I’m somewhat of a control freak, I can be a bit demanding, and I almost always forget to put the toilet seat down. Positive would have to be my sense of humor, my work ethic, and my loyalty to my family.

Describe one event in your life that you would change if you could, and why:

It’s difficult to say what I would change since my experiences shaped who I am today. I can’t say that I’ve always had it easy but if it weren’t for the struggles that I went through I may not be where I am today. We have to take the bad with the good and I really wouldn’t change a thing. The only thing I might change would be hooking up Amanda Peters during college. It wasn’t that great but it did set the bar rather low. I wasn’t too disappointed from there on in so I guess some good came from it.

If a superior gave you a task to complete, to which you were wholly, morally opposed, what would you do?:

If God is asking me to do something I’m morally against what does that say about me?

If you caught a friend and co-worker stealing from your place of employment, breaking rules, and/or endangering the safety of others, what would you do?:

It would greatly depend on what they were stealing, what rules they were breaking, and whose safety was being endangered.

If your application for employment to the Thamesmead Facility is approved, will you agree to sign a full non-disclosure agreement, knowing that you would be unable to discuss any methods, protocols, subjects or other staff members with anyone not also employed by Brideston Pharmacokinetics?:

Yes, I would.

If hired by Brideston Pharmacokinetics would you agree to follow all facility rules, guidelines and orders or instructions given to you by superiors, regardless of moral objections or other hindrances?:

Yes, I would.

◦ ENVIRONMENTAL SCREENING ◦

Where did you grow up, and what was it like there?:

I grew up in the affluent borough of Mayfair and as expected it was rather nice.

What are/were your social interactions like? Do/did you have many friends and/or relationships?:

I was a rather popular boy if I do say so myself. I had a circle of close friends who I spent most of my time with but I also had a rather extensive network of casual friendships, good acquaintances, and people to pass the time. To this day I still have many friends and relationships.

What prompted you to pursue the career path you are now following?:

The business has been sort of a family one to varying degrees. Since I was a child I’d wanted to pursue this line of work.

Were you ever a member of the armed forces or of a law enforcement or security agency? If yes, please list rank and branch, or company name and location:

Never.

Do/Did you ever abuse controlled substances, including but not limited to alcohol, prescription medications, street drugs and tobacco?:

No.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If yes, please list conviction(s) and served sentence(s) below:

Classified.

◦ LEGAL DOCUMENTATION ◦

By signing below, you agree, upon approval of your application for employment, not to disclose any information about methods, protocols, treatments, studies, subjects or staff members both within or outside of the Thamesmead facility, belonging to Brideston Pharmacokinetics with any parties not herein employed, or possessing appropriate clearances from Brideston Pharmacokinetics. You understand that your employment by Brideston Pharmacokinetics may be terminated at any time without appropriate reason or warning. You understand that termination of your employment either by you, the employee or by Brideston Pharmacokinetics, without two weeks notice, disqualifies you from receiving any owed pay cheques, vacation hours and pay or bonuses. Upon employment by Brideston Pharmacokinetics, you hereby agree to abide by all rules, guidelines and instructions or demands from your facility superiors without question. You acknowledge that you have read and understood all facility guidebooks and you agree to abide by the rules set forth in them. You understand that you are required to sign a full, legal and binding non-disclosure agreement and that this agreement is binding after termination of employment.

Please sign and date below:

Isaac Brideston
    ◦ 13/06/2011 ◦

Last edited by Isaac Brideston on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Isaac Brideston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Brideston   Isaac Brideston Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 am

Isaac Brideston Approvedr

◦ ISAAC BRIDESTON ◦

POSITION: Facility Administrator
    DEPARTMENT: Facility Administration
    IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: None

◦ OOC - BEFORE YOU BEGIN PLAY ◦

Before you begin play, you must complete the few steps listed below:

• Sign up for staff housing either at the condominium complex HERE, or in Greater London, HERE.

Don't forget to familiarise yourself with the pertinent staff & subject handbooks and other in character information that you'll need to reference for play, and have fun!

Back to top Go down
https://brideston.board-directory.net

Isaac Brideston
Page 1 of 1