Brideston Pharmacokinetics - Thamesmead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: From: N. Brideston - To: L. Kells   From: N. Brideston - To: L. Kells Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Dear Dr. Kells,

I do hope you're enjoying the lovely English weather. It's quite warm and pleasant here at the moment. I sat out under the gazebo to have breakfast this morning, and the summer breeze was lovely. I hope that you're settling into your new home well and that you find everything to your satisfaction. I trust that the change of scenery pleases you to some degree, and that having the run of your own condominium is very uplifting. I hear the facility wall is quite nice to stare at.

I will be monitoring your progress at the Thamesmead facility. I miss you already. What a world it is in which I cannot look upon your sunshiny countenance each morning, and bask in the glow of your lovely demeanour. I'm really quite lost without you. I have a whole block of time in my mornings that I've had to fill with other menial distractions now.

Anyway, I wish you and your patients well

Thinking of you,

Dr. Nathaniel Brideston.

P.S. I've reserved your lovely room on ward A. You know, in case you fuck this up. Have a lovely afternoon.

Back to top Go down
https://brideston.board-directory.net
Lindsey Kells

Lindsey Kells

PostSubject: Re: From: N. Brideston - To: L. Kells   From: N. Brideston - To: L. Kells Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Dear Nathaniel,

I do believe we're past the point of formal titles in greetings, don't you? I'd like to think we've become friends in the last year. Oh yes, how I enjoy the rain. That all sounds just as you deserve, I know you work tirelessly to help your patients reach their full potential. The condominium is a lovely change of pace...and I must say Thamesmead does have softer pillows. Something I suppose St. Matilda could look into. Yes it is very lovely, the gradations of slate grey with flecks of periwinkle remind me of meadows and gentle burbling streams. I'm so glad you picked it for me.

I do hope that's not a threat, that would be beneath you. And I miss you too. I hope you can find someone to compare to myself to keep your mind and time occupied, and enjoy the time we shared together as much as I did. I am touched you feel so strongly about our parting, Dear Nathaniel, though somehow I'm sure you'll survive.

As I wish yours. Thinking of you,

Dr. Lindsey Kells.

P.S. Fuck you, fuck your room reserved for me in ward A, fuck yourself--nono, you do that enough I'm sure. But do fuck your corporation, fuck your entire generation, oh and fuck your stocks. and have a fan-fucking-tastic day. Because I know I will, despite the rain, wall and even being around more of your twisted little clan.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1